This Policy describes how we collect, use, and share information from brands or individuals to our website sometracker.com(the "Site") and the services available through our site.
1. Information collection and use
- 1.1 We store the following personal information: Information you share with us: For example, We store your email address, job if you authorize us to do so by providing us with your email address on the account page of the site after login.
- 1.2 If you are a registered user on the Site, We provide you with analysis and account settings to remove, access and modify some of the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account. For example, you may remove, access and modify your account description or age.
- 1.3 We use your personal information only for providing you with better analysis on the Site. We never share your personal information to third parties.
2. Information Sharing
- 2.1 We may be required by law enforcement, government administrators, and/or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information. We will disclose personally identifiable information upon receipt of a court order, or if required to co-operate with law enforcement, administrative or other governmental agencies. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that We in good faith believe to be unlawful.
- 2.2 We may also share your personal information with: Third parties to whom you explicitly ask Us to send your information or you consent to and are notified when using a specific service.
- 2.3 Certain information provided by you is displayed throughout the Site (and so available to the public), and is connected to all of your activity on the Site.
- 3.1 We use reasonable methods to keep personally identifiable information securely in Our databases, files and systems. We do not handle your Instagram passwords directly. We use Instagram's API and OAuth 2.0 protocol to authorize Our users.
4. Our policy towards children
Our Site is not directed to children under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided Us with personal information without your consent, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If We become aware that a child under 13 has provided Us with personal information, We take steps to remove such information
5. Third Party Links and Advertising
- 5.1 We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
6. Questions and Suggestions